What is a Community of Practice?
Way to go! You are part of a community of interested people with whom you can collaborate and share ideas and resources. Communities of Practice (CoP) are “groups of people who share a concern or a passion for something they do and learn how to do it better as they interact regularly.” (Wenger, 2014). Not sure what to do next?
Step #1 Check out the Content in Your Community
- Click on the relevant community on the bottom right hand side of your home page
- Click on 'Content' to see case studies, tools and articles that might help generate some ideas for application within your organization
Step #2 Connect with Members
- Click 'Members' to see who else is part of your community
- Connect with your network of healthcare innovators and join the conversation
Step #3 Share your Thoughts & Ideas, Ask Questions
- Click on 'Discussions'
- Ask questions of others within the community
- Share your thoughts and expertise by commenting in the discussion box or replying to others
- You can also upload additional resources here using the paperclip and the picture icons
Welcome to the community!
Any additional questions? Please contact your Community Facilitator, Robyn Berridge at firstname.lastname@example.org