Colleaga Commons Individual Member Agreement with Colleaga Inc.
Colleaga Commons Member Agreement
Welcome, and thanks for using Colleaga Commons and/or other Colleaga services and apps! When you use our products and services, you're agreeing to our terms, so please take a few minutes to read over the User Agreement below.
Note: You are entering into a legally binding agreement.
We are a social network and online platform for professionals all over the world wanting to contribute to global health system improvements. We aspire to provide resources, at low or no cost, to people all over the world to help them take effective action to improve health care. We will be helpful to people in many different roles in the health care system — including (but not limited to) physicians, nurses, other clinicians, managers, executives, policy-makers, educators, students, and interested members of the lay public. Our mission is to connect the world's professionals to allow them to be more innovative and successful. Our services are designed to promote innovation and improvement opportunities for our members by enabling you and millions of other professionals to meet, exchange ideas and case studies, learn, and find opportunities, work, and make decisions in a network of trusted relationships.
When you use our Services, you are entering into a legal agreement and you agree to all of these terms.
You agree that by clicking “Join Now” “Join Colleaga”, “Sign Up”, “Enroll”or similar, registering, accessing or using our services (including Colleaga Commons, our related mobile apps, developer platforms, premium services, or any content or information provided as part of these services, collectively, “Services”), you are entering into a legally binding agreement (even if you are using our Services on behalf of a company). If you reside in the United States, your agreement is with Colleaga Corporation and if you reside outside of the United States, your agreement is with Colleaga Ireland (each, “Colleaga” or “we”).
Registered users of our Services are “Members” and unregistered users are “Visitors”. This Agreement applies to both.
Scope of These Terms
2.1. Service Eligibility
Here are some promises you make to us in this Agreement:
You're eligible to enter into this Agreement and you are at least our “Minimum Age.”
To use the Services, you agree that: (1) you must be the “Minimum Age” (defined below) or older; (2) you will only have one Colleaga account, which must be in your real name; and (3) you are not already restricted by Colleaga from using the Services.
“Minimum Age” means (a) 18 years old for the People's Republic of China, (b) 16 years old for the Netherlands, (c) 14 years old for the United States, Canada, Germany, Spain, Australia and South Korea, and (d) 13 years old for all other countries. However, if law requires that you must be older in order for Colleaga to lawfully provide the Services to you (including the collection, storage and use of your information) then the Minimum Age is such older age. The Services are not for use by anyone under the age of 13.
2.2. Your Membership
You'll keep your password a secret.
You will not share an account with anyone else and will follow our rules and the law.
As between you and others, your account belongs to you. You agree to: (1) try to choose a strong and secure password; (2) keep your password secure and confidential; (3) not transfer any part of your account (e.g., connections, groups) and (4) follow the law and the Dos and Don'ts below. You are responsible for anything that happens through your account unless you close it or report misuse.
Note that for Premium Services purchased by another party for you to use (e.g. Colleaga Solutions bought by your employer), the party paying for the Premium Service controls such an account (which is different from your personal account) and may terminate your access to it.
You'll honor your payment obligations and you are okay with us storing your payment information. Also, there may be fees and taxes that are added to our prices.
We don't guarantee refunds.
If you purchase any of our paid Services (“Premium Services”), you agree to pay us the applicable fees and taxes. Failure to pay these fees may result in the termination of your subscription. Also:
- Your purchase may be subject to foreign exchange fees or differences in prices based on location (e.g. exchange rates).
- You authorize us to store and continue billing your payment method (e.g. credit card) even after it has expired, to avoid interruptions in your service (e.g. subscriptions) and to facilitate easy payment for new services.
- You must pay us for applicable fees and taxes unless you cancel the Premium Service, in which case you agree to still pay these fees through the end of the applicable subscription period.
- Taxes are calculated based on the billing information that you provide us at the time of purchase.
2.4. Notices and Service Messages
You're okay with us using our websites, mobile apps, and email to provide you with important notices. This Agreement applies to mobile applications as well. Also, you agree certain additional information can be shared with us.
If the contact information you provide isn't up to date, you may miss out on these notices.
You agree that we may provide notices to you in the following ways: (1) a banner notice on the Service, or (2) an email sent to an address you provided, or (3) through other means including mobile number, telephone, or mail. You agree to keep your contact information up to date.
Please review your Colleaga Commons settings to control and limit what kind of messages you receive from us.
2.5. Messages and Sharing
When you share information, others can see, copy and use that information.
Our Services allow messaging and sharing of information in many ways, such as your profile, articles, case studies, links to articles, postings, Mails and blogs. Information and content that you share or post may be seen by other Members or, if public, by Visitors. Where we have made settings available, we will honor the choices you make about who can see content or information (e.g., sharing to a group instead of the network, changing the default setting for content from public to a more restricted view, limiting your profile visibility, or not letting people know when you change your profile or make recommendations). Note that other activities, such as local community of practice commnications or sending an internal mail, are by default private, only visible to the addressee(s).
We are not obligated to publish any information or content on our Service and can remove it in our sole discretion, with or without notice.
Back to Top
3. Rights and Limits
3.1. Your License to Colleaga
Content That You Submit to Colleaga Commons
Unless we tell you that something will be treated confidentially, when you submit content to Colleaga Commons, including but not limited to documents, web page text, tools, reports, studies, comments, ratings, and postings to discussion boards, blogs and wikis, you are giving us a royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such content in any medium, form, format, or forum whether presently existing or developed later, and to sublicense such rights to others. For example, you give us the right to display an item of content, such as a document or comment that you post in one of our discussion groups, blogs, wikis, or the Knowledge Center, for as long as we want. We will consider requests to remove content that you make publicly available on Colleaga Commons on an individual basis, but Colleaga will make the final decision whether or not to remove such content.
For our policies regarding information you place on Colleaga Commons that will be treated confidentially, please see our Privacy Statement.
If you submit or post any content or intellectual property to Colleaga Commons or Colleaga, you represent and warrant that your submission or posting does not infringe the rights of the owner of such content or intellectual property or any other third party. You further represent and warrant that the owner of such content or intellectual property has expressly granted, or allowed you to grant, to Colleaga a royalty-free, world-wide, irrevocable, perpetual, nonexclusive license to use, reproduce, create derivative works from, modify, publish, edit, translate, distribute, perform, and display such content or intellectual property in any medium, form, format, or forum whether presently existing or developed later, and to sublicense such rights to others.
You own all of the content, feedback, and personal information you provide to us, but you also grant us a non-exclusive license to it.
We'll honor the choices you make about who gets to see your information and content. You promise to only provide information and content that you have the right to share, and that your Colleaga profile will be truthful.
As between you and Colleaga, you own the content and information that you submit or post to the Services and you are only granting Colleaga the following non-exclusive license: A worldwide, transferable and sublicensable right to use, copy, modify, distribute, publish, and process, information and content that you provide through our Services, without any further consent, notice and/or compensation to you or others. These rights are limited in the following ways:
- You can end this license for specific content by deleting such content from the Services, or generally by closing your account, except (a) to the extent you shared it with others as part of the Service and they copied or stored it and (b) for the reasonable time it takes to remove from backup and other systems.
- Colleaga Members and/or Visitors may access and share your content and information, consistent with your settings and degree of connection with them.
- Because you own your content and information and we only have non-exclusive rights to it, you may choose to make it available to others, including under the terms of a Creative Commons license.
By submitting suggestions or other feedback regarding our Services to Colleaga, you agree that Colleaga can use and share (but does not have to) such feedback for any purpose without compensation to you.
You agree to only provide content or information if that does not violate the law nor anyone's rights (e.g., without violating any intellectual property rights or breaching a contract). You also agree that your profile information will be truthful. Colleaga may be required by law to remove certain information or content in certain countries.
3.2. Service Availability
Enhancing our services is important to us. We are constantly enhancing our services and reserve the right to change or discontinue any of our Services temporarily or permanently. We can't promise to store or keep showing any information and content you've posted.
We may change, suspend or end any Service, or change and modify prices prospectively in our discretion. To the extent allowed under law, these changes may be effective upon notice provided to you.
3.3. Other Content, Sites and apps
When you see or use others' content and information posted on our Services, it's at your own risk.
Third parties may offer their own products and services through Colleaga, and we aren't responsible for those third-party activities.
By using the Services, you may encounter content or information that might be inaccurate, incomplete, delayed, misleading, illegal, offensive or otherwise harmful. Colleaga generally does not review content provided by our Members. You agree that we are not responsible for third parties' (including other Members') content or information or for any damages as result of your use of or reliance on it.
We have the right to limit how you connect and interact on our Services.
We're providing you notice about our intellectual property rights. Colleaga reserves the right to limit your use of the Services, including the number of your connections and your ability to contact other Members. Colleaga reserves the right to restrict, suspend, or terminate your account if Colleaga believes that you may be in breach of this Agreement or law or are misusing the Services (e.g. violating any Do and Don'ts). Colleaga reserves all of its intellectual property rights in the Services. For example, Colleaga, Colleaga (stylized), and other Colleaga trademarks, service marks, graphics, and logos used in connection with Colleaga are trademarks or registered trademarks of Colleaga. Other trademarks and logos used in connection with the Services may be the trademarks of their respective owners.
4. Disclaimer of Warranties and Limit of Liability
This is our disclaimer of legal liability for the quality, safety, or reliability of our Services. Colleaga Commons is a resource presented for the purpose of helping health care innovators and professionals to improve care for the patients that they serve. We include a lot of information on Colleaga Commons, including documents, references, tools, databases, and advertising. While we hope you find the information helpful, if you are a health care professional you should remember that the content on Colleaga Commons is not meant to serve as a substitute for your own clinical judgment. If you are a consumer who chooses to use the information on Colleaga Commons, you should not rely on that information as professional medical advice or use it to replace any relationship with your physician or other qualified health care professional. For medical concerns, including decisions about medications and other treatments, consumers should always consult their physician or, in serious cases, seek immediate assistance from emergency personnel. Individuals with any type of medical condition are specifically cautioned to seek professional medical advice before beginning any sort of health treatment. USERS WHO RELY ON INFORMATION ON Colleaga Commons DO SO AT THEIR OWN RISK.
Although we generally do not review content posted directly by users in advance of its publication, we reserve the right to review any content at any time prior to or after it is published. We do not offer you any warranty or guarantee related to Colleaga Commons. WE SPECIFICALLY DISCLAIM ANY WARRANTIES, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, NON-INFRINGEMENT OF THIRD PARTY RIGHTS OR FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE. WE DO NOT WARRANT OR GUARANTEE THE ACCURACY, COMPLETENESS, CORRECTNESS, TIMELINESS OR USEFULNESS OF ANY INFORMATION, PRODUCTS, SERVICES, MERCHANDISE OR OTHER MATERIAL PROVIDED THROUGH Colleaga Commons OR ON THE INTERNET GENERALLY. WE MAKE NO WARRANTY OR GUARANTEE THAT THE SERVICE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED, TIMELY, SECURE OR ERROR FREE. IN NO EVENT WILL WE BE LIABLE TO YOU OR ANYONE ELSE FOR ANY DECISION MADE OR ACTION TAKEN BY YOU OR ANYONE ELSE IN RELIANCE UPON THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN OR PROVIDED THROUGH Colleaga Commons.
It is your responsibility to evaluate the information and results from tools and other content available on Colleaga Commons. If you are a health care professional, you should exercise your professional judgment in evaluating any information, and we encourage you to confirm the information contained on our website with other sources before undertaking any treatment or action based on it. If you are a consumer, you should evaluate the information together with your physician or another qualified health care professional.
Some information on Colleaga Commons comes from you or from other users. We are not responsible for that information. Whether the information comes from us or from you, WE ARE NOT LIABLE FOR ANY CONSEQUENTIAL, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THE INFORMATION ON Colleaga Commons. IN NO EVENT SHALL OUR LIABILITY ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF Colleaga Commons, HOWEVER ARISING, EXCEED ONE HUNDRED DOLLARS ($100) in aggregate for all claims, REGARDLESS OF WHETHER WE HAVE BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY LOSS OR DAMAGE AND NOTWITHSTANDING THE FAILURE OF THE ESSENTIAL PURPOSE OF ANY REMEDY YOU OR ANYONE MAY HAVE.
You understand and agree that we cannot and do not operate, control, supply, endorse, warrant or guarantee any information, products, services or merchandise available on Colleaga Commons or through the Internet, in general, in any way. You also understand and agree that we cannot and do not warrant or guarantee that files available for downloading through the website will be free of infections or viruses, worms, Trojan horses or other code that contains contaminating or destructive properties. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for implementing sufficient precautions, procedures and checkpoints to satisfy your own requirements for the accuracy of data input and output, and for maintaining a means external to Colleaga Commons for the reconstruction of any lost data. We do not assume the responsibility for the loss of any information, data, or other materials resulting from your use of Colleaga Commons.
Content on Colleaga Commons may include links to external websites, which are evaluated for inclusion on Colleaga Commons using the following guidelines: The website provides clinical- and/or improvement-related information or content (e.g., resources and tools) that is entirely, or at least in part, freely available to users. Although we are selective about the organizations we link to, WE DO NOT ASSUME ANY RESPONSIBILITY FOR ANY WEBSITES THAT ARE LINKED TO OUR SITE OR THAT YOU BROWSE AFTER FOLLOWING A LINK FROM Colleaga Commons.
While we welcome your feedback on Colleaga Commons, we reserve the right to make the final decisions about the content that is posted on the site and to remove such content in our unfettered discretion for any reason or no reason. If you believe that your work has been used on Colleaga Commons in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent by following the procedures described below. To register other types of complaints, you can use the “Contact Us” features or any other feedback link on our site to send us comments and criticisms, but IF YOU ARE DISSATISFIED WITH OUR RESPONSE OR WITH THE CONTENTS OF Colleaga Commons, YOUR ONLY REMEDY IS TO STOP USING THE WEBSITE.
THIS LIMITATION OF LIABILITY IS PART OF THE BASIS OF THE BARGAIN BETWEEN YOU AND Colleaga AND SHALL APPLY TO ALL CLAIMS OF LIABILITY (E.G. WARRANTY, TORT, NEGLIGENCE, CONTRACT, LAW) AND EVEN IF Colleaga HAS BEEN TOLD OF THE POSSIBILITY OF ANY SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF THESE REMEDIES FAIL THEIR ESSENTIAL PURPOSE.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW THE LIMITATION OR EXCLUSION OF LIABILITY, SO THESE LIMITS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
SOME LAWS DO NOT ALLOW CERTAIN DISCLAIMERS, SO SOME OR ALL OF THESE DISCLAIMERS MAY NOT APPLY TO YOU.
Policy on Using and Sharing Colleaga Commons Content
Colleaga’s goal is to make the content posted on Colleaga Commons free and open to all, as often as possible, and for our users around the world to access our resources in order to promote the improvement of health care quickly and broadly.
Unless otherwise prohibited, you may look at Colleaga Commons content online; download individual documents; print or email pages of content; download tools to your personal or handheld computer for later reading or use; and print a reasonable number of copies of pages for yourself or your colleagues, provided that:
You may not modify the content or any copyright notices or source indications.
You may NOT post the content directly into another website.You should link to the content on Colleaga Commons.
You must always credit Colleaga (and any other sources specified for a specific piece of content) as the source of the material, as follows: “[Name of content item]. Toronto, Ontario: Colleaga; [Year]. (Available on www.Colleaga.Org)”
You may not repackage our content for commercial purposes or otherwise offer it for sale, unless we have given you explicit permission to do so.
Note that some content posted on Colleaga Commons originates from outside sources that have granted Colleaga permission to post this content to our website only. Any further permissions for this content must be sought directly from the content owners.
You may be required to register and/or pay to access or use certain content on Colleaga Commons. You will be informed of any additional or modified terms governing your use of such content at the time of registration or purchase, and your access to and use of such content will be subject to those additional or modified terms. If you register or pay for an individual account, you may not share your user name or password with anyone else. If you register or pay for an organizational account, you may not share the organization’s user name or password with anyone outside of the organization.
Usually, we do not mind if you have a simple link from your website to Colleaga Commons.
However, because we update our content frequently and want to make sure people are using the most up-to-date information and recognize its source, you must not frame our site or incorporate pieces of it into a different site or product. You are not allowed to link to Colleaga Commons if you create or post illegal, obscene, or offensive content, or if the link in any way has a negative impact on our reputation.
Advertising/Sponsorship and Solicitation Policy
Unless expressly permitted by Colleaga Commons, you may not use Colleaga Commons or any information, tool or service provided by Colleaga Commons to solicit other users for any commercial purpose, or to advertise commercial programs, products, or services of any kind for which a fee is charged.
Colleaga may permit advertising on and sponsorship of Colleaga Commons by third parties. We do not endorse any product or service provided by such parties.
Procedure for Making and Responding to Claims of Copyright Infringement
Colleaga respects the rights of all copyright holders and has adopted and implemented a policy that provides for the termination in appropriate circumstances of users who post materials on Colleaga Commons that infringe the rights of copyright holders. If you believe that your work has been copied in a way that constitutes copyright infringement, please contact our Copyright Agent using “Contact Us” for our Copyright Infringement Claim Policy and Procedure.
We can each end this Agreement anytime we want. Colleaga or You may terminate this Agreement at any time with notice to the other. On termination, you lose the right to access or use the Services. The following shall survive termination:
- Our rights to use and disclose your feedback;
- Members' and/or Visitors' rights to further re-share content and information you shared through the Service to the extent copied or re-shared prior to termination;
- Sections 4, 6 and 7 of this Agreement;
- Any amounts owed by either party prior to termination remain owed after termination.
6. Dispute Resolution
In the unlikely event we end up in a legal dispute, it will take place in Canadian courts, applying Canadian law.
You agree that the laws of the Canada, excluding its conflict of laws rules, shall exclusively govern any dispute relating to this Agreement and/or the Services. We both agree that all of these claims can only be litigated in the federal or provincial courts of Toronto, Ontario, Canada, and we each agree to personal jurisdiction in those courts.
7. General Terms
Here are some important details about how to read the Agreement.
If a court with authority over this Agreement finds any part of it not enforceable, you and us agree that the court should modify the terms to make that part enforceable while still achieving its intent. If the court cannot do that, you and we agree to ask the court to remove that unenforceable part and still enforce the rest of this Agreement. To the extent allowed by law, the English version of this Agreement is binding and other translations are for convenience only. This Agreement (including additional terms that may be provided by us when you engage with a feature of the Services) is the only agreement between us regarding the Services and supersedes all prior agreements for the Services.
If we don't act to enforce a breach of this Agreement, that does not mean that Colleaga has waived its right to enforce this Agreement. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement (or your membership or use of Services) to anyone without our consent. However, you agree that Colleaga may assign this Agreement to its affiliates or a party that buys it without your consent. There are no third party beneficiaries to this Agreement.
We reserve the right to change the terms of this Agreement and will provide you notice if we do and we agree that changes cannot be retroactive. If you don't agree to these changes, you must stop using the Services.
You agree that the only way to provide us legal notice is at the addresses provided in Section 10.
8. Colleaga “DOs” and “DON’Ts.”
You agree that you will:
- Comply with all applicable laws, including, without limitation, privacy laws, intellectual property laws, anti-spam laws, export control laws, tax laws, and regulatory requirements;
- Provide accurate information to us and keep it updated;
- Use your real name on your profile;
- Use the Services in a professional manner;
- Comply with the Colleaga Community Guidelines.
8.2. Don'ts. You agree that you will not:
- Act dishonestly or unprofessionally, including by posting inappropriate, inaccurate, or objectionable content;
- Add content that is not intended for, or inaccurate for, a designated field (e.g. submitting a telephone number in the “title” or any other field, or including telephone numbers, email addresses, street addresses or any personally identifiable information for which there is not a field provided by Colleaga);
- Use an image that is not your likeness or a head-shot photo for your profile;
- Create a false identity on Colleaga;
- Misrepresent your current or previous positions and qualifications;
- Misrepresent your affiliations with a person or entity, past or present;
- Misrepresent your identity, including but not limited to the use of a pseudonym;
- Create a Member profile for anyone other than yourself (a real person);
- Invite people you do not know to join your network;
- Use or attempt to use another's account;
- Harass, abuse or harm another person;
- Send spam or other unwelcomed communications to others;
- Scrape or copy profiles and information of others through any means (including crawlers, browser plugins and add-ons, and any other technology or manual work);
- Act in an unlawful, libelous, abusive, obscene, discriminatory or otherwise objectionable manner;
- Disclose information that you do not have the right to disclose (such as confidential information of others (including your employer));
- Violate intellectual property rights of others, including patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights;
- Post any content, links or code that would be, in the sole and absolute determination of Colleaga, misleading, false, defamatory, vulgar, inappropriate, or harmful. We disclaim any liability for moderating such content, but reserve the right to remove any such content at any time without your consent. Violate the intellectual property or other rights of Colleaga, including, without limitation, using the word “Colleaga” or our logos in any business name, email, or URL except as provided in the Brand Guidelines;
- Use Colleaga invitations to send messages to people who don't know you or who are unlikely to recognize you as a known contact;
- Post any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “junk mail,” “spam,” “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” or any other form of solicitation unauthorized by Colleaga;
- Send messages to distribution lists, newsgroup aliases, or group aliases;
- Post anything that contains software viruses, worms, or any other harmful code;
- Manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any message or post transmitted through the Services;
- Create profiles or provide content that promotes escort services or prostitution. Creating or operate a pyramid scheme, fraud or other similar practice;
- Copy or use the information, content or data of others available on the Services (except as expressly authorized);
- Copy or use the information, content or data on Colleaga in connection with a competitive service (as determined by Colleaga);
- Copy, modify or create derivative works of Colleaga, the Services or any related technology (except as expressly authorized by Colleaga); Reverse engineer, decompile, disassemble, decipher or otherwise attempt to derive the source code for the Services or any related technology, or any part thereof;
- Imply or state that you are affiliated with or endorsed by Colleaga without our express consent (e.g., representing yourself as an accredited Colleaga partner);
- Rent, lease, loan, trade, sell/re-sell access to the Services or related any information or data;
- Sell, sponsor, or otherwise monetize a Colleaga Group or any other feature of the Services, without Colleaga's consent;
- Deep-link to our Services for any purpose other than to promote your profile or a Group on Colleaga (as set forth in the Brand Guidelines), without Colleaga's consent;
- Remove any copyright, trademark or other proprietary rights notices contained in or on our Service; Remove, cover or obscure any advertisement included on the Services;
- Collect, use, copy, or transfer any information obtained from Colleaga without the consent of Colleaga;
- Share or disclose information of others without their express consent;
- Use manual or automated software, devices, scripts robots, other means or processes to access, “scrape,” “crawl” or “spider” the Services or any related data or information;
- Use bots or other automated methods to access the Services, add or download contacts, send or redirect messages;
- Monitor the Services' availability, performance or functionality for any competitive purpose;
- Engage in “framing,” “mirroring,” or otherwise simulating the appearance or function of the Services;
- Access the Services except through the interfaces expressly provided by Colleaga, such as its mobile applications;
- Override any security feature of the Services; Interfere with the operation of, or place an unreasonable load on, the Services (e.g., spam, denial of service attack, viruses, gaming algorithms);
- and/or Violate Colleaga’s Community Guidelines Make personal health information available on our services. If you are unsure what kinds of information are considered personal health information in your jurisdiction, please refer to your local laws and regulations protecting personal health information.
If you do not comply with these terms, as determined by Colleaga in its sole and absolute discretion, we have the right to block your access, suspend or eliminate your registration, and remove any content or other information you have placed on our site. We may also take any legal action if, in our sole discretion, we think such legal action is appropriate. If your use of Colleaga Commons or violation of this Agreement causes harm to yourself or others, you agree to defend, indemnify and hold Colleaga harmless against any liability for that harm.
Reporting a Violation
9. Complaints Regarding Content
We respect the intellectual property rights of others. We require that information posted by Members be accurate and not in violation of the intellectual property rights or other rights of third parties. We provide policy and process for complaints concerning content posted by our Members.
10. How To Contact Us
If you want to send us notices or service of process, please use the “Contact us” function:
OR BY MAIL at:
2300 Yonge Street, Suite 1600, Toronto, ON. M4P1E4