Comprehensive and well-executed corporate wellness programs can achieve employee satisfaction, lower costs and increase profit. The objective of this tool is to describe the attributes of an effective employee wellness program as well as outlining the financial, physical and social benefits in implementing such.
- Establishing a Wellness Program Costs and Benefits
- Align Wellness Programs with Corporate Culture
- Focus on the Dynamic Duo: Nutrition and Fitness
- Communication and Education: The Critical Success Factors
- Internal Champions Drive Success Higher
- Conclusion: Corporate Wellness Programs Lower Costs, Raise Productivity