Key Questions: What is the best way to develop an eHealth ecosystem to facilitate healthcare services? What are open source solutions?
- An identification of “roles” that are required to exist within an interoperable system
- An analysis of several standards-based interfaces that were identified for communication with the integrated health platform
- An analysis of the capabilities of deployed systems with a list integration issues and gaps that need to be addressed
- A list of alternate open source technologies that also implement each service role
- Sample messages for each of the standards-based interfaces identified
- Sequence diagrams of how messages and operations can “flow” between systems and service roles within the system
This document can be used as a guide for other regions/organizations undertaking interoperability initiatives.