This project allowed for the summarizing of all evidence-based post-ED community services that help restore functional ability and prevent frailty from the international literature and generate a toolbox of recommended post-emergency department (ED) community services that could be implemented in the Canadian context in undetected pre-frail/frail community-dwellers.
- Post-ED community transition services
- Fall-prevention interventions
- Potential outcomes of post-ED transitions services and community interventions
- Models of continuum of care for injured seniors: from ED to community
- Conclusion and take-home messages
Canadian Frailty Network; Marcel Émond and Marie-Josée Sirois, Université Laval