This toolkit focuses on overcoming the challenges associated with developing, implementing, and sustaining a fall prevention program.The toolkit was developed under a contract with the Agency for Healthcare Research and Quality through the ACTION II program (Accelerating Change and Transformation in Organizations and Networks). It was created by a core team with expertise in fall prevention and organizational change. The team included staff from the RAND Corporation, ECRI Institute, and Boston University.
- Are you ready for this change?
- How will you manage change?
- Which fall prevention practices do you want to use?
- How do you implement the fall prevention program in your organization?
- How do you measure fall rates and fall prevention practices?
- How do you sustain an effective fall prevention program?
- Tools and Resources